Here are the injuries we’re monitoring from Sunday’s Week 15 games:
1. Miami Dolphins running back Frank Gore was carted off the field with an ankle injury in the second quarter and has been ruled out against the Minnesota Vikings. NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Gore suffered a foot sprain and X-rays were negative.
2. Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones suffered a knee injury in the first half against the Chicago Bears and did not retur. Wide receiver Randall Cobb was evaluated for a concussion.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars safety Ronnie Harrison exited with a knee injury against the Washington Redskins. Safety Jarrod Wilson exited with an ankle injury.
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers tight end Alan Cross exited with a shoulder injury in the first quarter against the Baltimore Ravens.
5. Cardinals cornerback David Amerson was evaluated for a concussion.
6. Tennessee Titans linebacker Sharif Finch is questionable to return against the New York Giants with a shoulder injury. Titans safety Kenny Vaccaro is being evaluated for a concussion.
7. Dallas Cowboys guard Xavier Su’a-Filo was ruled out against the Indianapolis Colts with an eye injury.
8. Buffalo Bills running back Marcus Murphy was ruled out against the Detroit Lions with an arm injury.
9. Redskins safety Montae Nicholson (finger), offensive tackle Ty Nsekhe(knee), cornerback Josh Holsey (knee), cornerback Danny Johnson (finger) all exited against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Tight end Vernon Davis was evaluated for a concussion.
10. Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Jordan Evans (ankle) and wide receiver Tyler Boyd (knee) exited and did not return against the Oakland Raiders.
11. Ravens linebacker Matthew Judon exited with a knee injury against the Bucs and tight end Nick Boyle was ruled out with a concussion.
12. Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley (concussion) has been ruled out against the Bengals.
13. Bears Aaron Lynch suffered an elbow injury and did not return against the Packers.
14. Colts defensive tackle Al Woods exited with a leg injury against the Cowboys.
15. Giants center Spencer Pulley suffered a calf injury and is questionable to return against the Titans. Cornerback Antonio Hamilton (quad) has bene ruled out.
16. San Francisco 49ers cornerback Ahkello Withersoon went to the locker room after suffering an apparent knee injury against the Seattle Seahawks.
17. Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny (knee) is inactive.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers running back James Conner (ankle) is inactive for Sunday afternoon against the New England Patriots